Whitehorse is home to an international airport with service from several major airlines including regular year-round service from Air North, Yukon’s Airline, and Air Canada.
Air North is the Official Airline of the 2019 National Aboriginal Hockey Championships, offering discounted rates for participants as well as visitors. Team travel must be booked through the Groups Desk, with information provided by the Host Committee.
Visitors can access a 15% discount by using the discount code when booking: NAHC2019
The discount will be offered on all routes Air North flies. Air North offers:
- Daily direct flights from Vancouver
- Flights from Calgary and Edmonton 4 days/week
- Flights from Kelowna and Victoria 2 days/week
- No extra charge for baggage
- Free in-flight food service
Travel Times to Whitehorse:
- Vancouver (YVR) 2 hours 26 minutes
- Calgary (YYC) 2 hours 45 minutes
- Edmonton (YEG) 2 hours and 14 minutes
- Kelowna (YLW) 3 hours 55 minutes with a stop in Vancouver